Blog or Web Search

2009/11/14

HOHOHO!! CHRISTMAS is approaching and so is our HAPPY HOUR!!

Hello, dear students.

And so this is CHRISTMAS...and so this is HAPPY HOUR TIME!!


Let's meet our virtual friends.

Look at the slideshow on the left and you will see some of my students (hope some others can join this Gallery). In class, I'm going to say who is who, ok?


But here is what it is:


We are planning our Happy Hour either on TUESDAY, Nov. 24th or WEDNESDAY, the 25th, from 7:30 on...

The place some students suggested is the RASCAL RESTAURANT, on the corner of Santos and Eugênio de Lima Sts, to eat some pizza and exchange lots of opinions on a diverse range of topics...and everything in English, of course!!


Hope you really want to be in this nice gathering and meet interesting people.


Please let me know thru the blog your chosen day and/or place, as soon as possible.


Have a nice time, you all!!


Flávia

9 comentários:

  1. Hi, my dearest ex-teacher!

    I'd love to participate!

    Regarding the day, it would be better on wednesday. I can go on Tueday, though.

    I appreciated your invitation!

    Thanks a lot!

    Bárbara Neves

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi teatcher, for me it1s better on tuesday, because i have tests and tuesday my test starts 6:30ps so i can arrive a bit later but i won't worry with the time to leave.
    If it's wednesday i don't know if i'm going to make it.

    kisses,
    Paulinha

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Flavia,

    Great idea! For me, its better on Wednesday...I have already schedulled another meeting on Tuesday.

    regards,

    Celina

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Flavia,

    The best date for me is Nov. 25th - wednesday. And I love pizza!! Rascal is OK for me.

    See you, Lígia

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hi, Everybody!
    Tuesday is better for me because on Wednesday is my Aunt's birthday and I'll stay with her and my family.
    Hope to see you there, if my little Artur allows me.

    Fernanda

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi Teacher,

    How are you? I hope everything is fine.

    I vote for Nov.24th, because I can not go on Nov.25th. Rascal is a great place.

    Best wishes,

    Cassiano Augusto Cavalcanti
    Gerente de Produtos
    Wittel Comunicações

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi, everybody.

    Rascal is ok for me, on 24th or 25th.

    See you.

    Mario

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Hi everyone, Rascal is very good, it's good for me on Tuesday orWednesday.

    See you,

    André

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hello, everyone.

    For me, both days are ok.

    Hope to meet you all there.

    Rogério

    ResponderExcluir